Full Wedding Planning
Wedding planning is a very involved process. It involves so much more than just picking out what flowers you want to have on your wedding and where you want them placed. There are so many decisions that need to be made it can often feel overwhelming. Our expert wedding planners are here to handle all the details, from design assistance and planning, to coordination and vendor management. You sit back, relax, and save your energy for your special day while we do all the heavy lifting.
- Unlimited email and phone consultations.
- Your personalized wedding guidebook.
- Meetings and visits.
- Help to set up your guest list/invitations/communication.
- Vendor recommendations and bookings.
- Budget management and optimization.
- Management and communication with vendors.
- Vision board and decoration plan.
- Attend meetings with vendors/services providers.
- Technical advice and plan B options.
- Detailed day of timeline management.
- Rehearsal coordination.
- Day of coordination.
Full Wedding Planning Price
Based on your ideas, we will meticulously plan every event detail from concept design to venue selection to day of event production and coordination.
"From start to finish, everything was perfect! Thanks to you our wedding was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. A magical moment! Once again, thank you Coralie for everything!" — Louise L.
"We had an amazing experience with White Tie Planner. Coralie was always professional and helped plan everything for us. I was so glad to be able to enjoy my wedding without thinking about every little detail. Thank you so much!!!" — Julia B.
"Great experience. There were so many moving parts, and we couldn’t have done it without her. Everything was perfect. Coralie was very detail oriented, dedicated and resourceful." — Thomas P.
"We highly recommend White Tie Planner! Our dream wedding wouldn’t have been possible without them. We had unexpected rain during our reception, but thankfully Coralie was there to help manage everything quickly and smoothly." — Brian S.